|Area of Operation:||Nationwide|
|Pledge level:||£1800 including £50 registration fee*|
SeeAbility provides extraordinary support and champions better eye care for people with learning disabilities and autism, many of whom have sight loss.
The people we support overcome huge barriers to achieve exciting new things every day: some big, some small, all extraordinary.
Registered as The Royal School for the Blind, SeeAbility is one of the oldest disability charities in the UK and has pioneered specialist support for over 200 years.
Why run with SeeAbility?
We are a small charity, where every penny you raise makes a real difference. Plus you will benefit from a personal support package including:
- Guaranteed place in the race
- A Fundraising Pack with advice on ways to fundraise so you can meet or exceed your target
- A friendly contact to guide and support you with your fundraising activities
- Guidance on setting up your online sponsorship page
- A personalised SeeAbility running vest
- Regular updates with useful training tips to help you prepare for the day
- A post race reception, where you'll be able to meet up with family and friends and have an amazing sports massage!
So why not sign up and join our SeeAbility Marathon team?
Here's what a SeeAbility Marathon Runner said about us:
"I would like to say thanks for your support. My girlfriend is running for another charity and she has received nowhere near the level of communication and support I have received from SeeAbility. Thank you - it really has made a difference."
* VAT is payable on the registration fee. See the Pledge form for details